Location : NETMARBLE PHILS. CORP, Makati, Philippines
• Public Representatives during Company Tournaments and Events
• Obtain public attention and feedback via Social Media
• Support the game community such as answering inquiries through in-game, forum, email, and community
• Build a trust between the game users to help expand the community
• Plan, implement community events to retain current users and attract new users
• Test games to verify functionality, content, performance, and playability
• Working with product and marketing team on event schedules
• Cultivate relationship with the media, develop press releases, prepare press kits, edit and produce both print and online newsletters.
• Collect, investigate, and process various data regarding in-game issues, exploits, and bugs
• Have a high interest in playing online games
• Preferably min 1 year of working experience in the related field
• Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation abilities in English and Filipino.
• Must be internet savvy and up to date with current trends in online games and the internet in general
• Preferably have contacts in the local and regional media
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
• Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule and holidays if needed
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
• 4 Full-time, Part-Time and Contract position available.
To those qualified and interested in joining our organization, please send your cover letter, resume, salary history in MS Word Format with a recent photo attached to email@example.com with the subject title as :"Application - Game Master"